The February 2018 issue of the Magazine is out now!
Between it’s covers this month, you will find all of your favourites including:
- Out and about – we have some fabulous events featured this month
- Pictures from the past – Do you know anyone or could you give us any information on any of the pictures published this month
- Maggie Chaplin – Looks at Jethro Tull, Progressive rock band or farmer?
- David Williams – Offers plenty of advice for the February Garden
- George Fenemore – Four Shires’ very own ‘Country man’ shares with us pictures of the fabled ‘Clifton Sea’ in his column this month
- Art Nouveau is in the frame – this month Barry Whitehouse looks at it’s beginnings
Along with all our regular features we have many local interest features including:
- Cherington Village Hall opening – We visit the grand opening of a hall that will service three local Four Shires Villages
- Back in the saddle – Our very own Kate Wilton gets back in the saddle when she visits Naomi Rowley for a one-one riding lesson
- You Should See This – We think you really should take a look at Local Ameteur Photographer, Tjobbe Andrews new magazine, we catch up with him and talk about what you can expect from it
- Live Art – We meet Merlin Porter in Oxford and share in some of his ‘Live Art’
- A Four Shires gallery – We offer a double page spread to local photographer Cliff Kinch to showcase his fabulous photographs
- Weddings – Our Feature this month is there for anyone who is looking to get married in the near future, great ideas for a Four Shires Wedding!
- Watermans sparkle in new premises – As part of our feature this month we catch up with Simeon and his team in their fabulous new premises.
- Walking the Four Shires – We welcome back this month a fabulous walk around our glorious Four Shires, first up Aynhoe, a walk that can be enjoyed by families and dog walkers alike.
- When the Saints go marching in – We visit Northampton Saints to catch up with 23 year old Tom Stephenson on his return to the team after being out with an injury for 2 years