MARCH ISSUE OUT NOW
The latest issue of Four Shires is available to purchase
The March issue of Four Shires Magazine is available to purchase now! Between the covers this month you will find:
- Letters and Dog: what has caught our readers attention this month?
- Reading Room: Stratford and Chipping Norton Literary festivals are on the way and what great reads has Chrissie of Old Hall Books picked this month?
- Out and About: Lots to see and do this month throughout the Four Shires, what will you do first?
- IGPOTY: Always stunning pictures from the annual International Garden Photographer of the Year Awards
- Arts: Barry Whitehouse of The artery in Banbury talks about Floriography in paintings and Vitreus Art has plenty of creative options for all.
- Antiques: Hansons Auctioneers success with a vintage watch that was ‘worn down the garden!’
- Galleries: Exhibitions galore to enjoy this month
- Around the world in 700 Days: Two Northamptonshire friends circumnavigate the world in a custom-made scooter/ sidecar combination
- Food and Drink: a full to bursting feature, including afternoon tea a small shop with a big heart and a review of the Turkish Gul in Banbury
- Building from the past: a glorious Medieval building uncovered in Daventry
- Homes and interiors: lots of properties for sale in the Four Shires and the armchair traveller visit italy
- In the Garden: What to do in the garden this month
- Countryman: Ho Dear, Tut,Tut – in trouble again!
- G & T racing: with Mollington Point – Point fast approaching we visit local yard G&T Racing
- Winderton Church visited: It’s a pretty one!
- Rallye Monte Carlo Historique: Was back in Banbury, we were there!
- Pictures from the Past: What can you tell us about this month’s selection?
- Kinky Boots: Cyndi Lauper talks about her involvement with Kinky Boots the tour
- Lost voices: A fabulous documentary providing an insight into how one conflict affected so many individual lives