Are you thinking about promoting your business within the Four Shires? Our glossy, go-to magazine for local news and information could be just the right place for your business to be seen in. Sold in W.H.Smiths, Marks and Spencer, Waitrose, supermarkets, village newsagents, and local farm shops, Four Shires now reaches into five shires surrounding Banbury. Seen in key businesses, hotels, and waiting rooms locally, the magazine is the perfect place to advertise your business.
We have a wealth of experience within the advertising field, working closely with our editorial team, offering you our expertise, we can work together to define your business needs.
8 good reasons to advertise with Four Shires;
- With a readership of around 40,000 per month, your business is guaranteed to get the coverage you need
- At the Four Shires we don’t believe in a hard sell. We pride ourselves on working with local businesses to provide a bespoke package that suits your individual needs, often incorporating complimentary editorial within your advertising run.
- Being a paid for, feature lead publication, Four Shires is cherished by the readers who purchase it and also subscribe to it.
- Back issues are placed in prestigious hotels, doctors surgeries, and businesses across the four shires. This means the magazine stays around for a long time after publication date and is available to people who may not have previously seen it.
- We are happy for you to try a one off advert, you don’t have to be tied into a run. Prices can be negotiated on a series booking however.
- When advertising with Four Shires you are not just getting a display advert. We encourage you to let us know your business news. Contact us if you have an event you would like covered photographically – we will try our very best to accommodate your request.
- We have our own professional design team that can work with you to produce artwork if you require this service.
- The magazine is already used regularly by respected local businesses; from large corporate organisations to smaller local business owners as a successful advertising tool/vehicle
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our clients say:
- We have always found Gail and the team at Four Shires great to deal with and offer a high level of overall service. The magazine has certainly grown and improved in quality and content in recent years and we do generate some positive work leads as a result of the advertising we place with them – Matthew Allen, Fisher German
- The Four Shires team really have their feet on the ground and are going the extra mile in supporting our new business. With a mix of adverts, editorial and products included in styling features, we have noticed many new customers arriving through the door….Gail and the team have impressive local knowledge, which has really helped as our customers are mostly in this area….and a new event often requires a new outfit! – Helen, Nellie and Dove
- Four Shires is a beautifully presented, vibrant magazine which really stands out in any magazine rack or customer waiting area. It’s the perfect place to advertise our country clothing and garden machinery – Farol Ltd
- Strutt and Parker have been extremely happy with advertising in The Four Shires – the whole team have been extremely helpful. It’s always a joy to see Gail’s smiley face on delivery day. – Toby Harris, Strutt and Parker
- We have found Four Shires Magazine the perfect place to advertise our landscaping business, it has brought us many new customers. The staff are also so easy to work with” – Amanda Ransom, 4th Corner Landscaping
- Massive thank you for my fantastic editorial in your November issue, it looks amazing, Polkadots Hair Design is very proud if it – Julia Williams, Polkadots Hair Design
If you wish to get exposure in our high end, glossy publication that has over 21 years provenance in the Four Shires, then why not have a chat today with one of our friendly advertising team to see how we can help you get great exposure at a great price…
Have a look at our advertising prices in the Four Shires Media Pack by clicking the link below or ring 01295 709999 for further information: