The new issue of the magazine is out now!
In this jam-packed, bumper edition you will find some fabulous features and all of your favourites including:
- Nicholson’s Garden Party, a wonderful spring social
- Books – Chrissie Bridger of Old Hall Books shares with you her tops picks for this month
- Out and About – There’s so much going on in our Four Shires in May that you will not have a problem finding something to do
- Kineton Art Group, celebrate 30 years of creativity
- We catch up with Acclaimed portrait photographer Donald MacLellan, after his solo show at the Heseltine Gallery
- Art for everyone – there is plenty of arty happenings this month as we embrace Oxfordshire Artweeks
- The King of Campers – Meet Warwickshire based, Camper King who are responsible for high end VW conversions
- A love for rare things – We visit the CADA fair at Blenheim Palace
- Countryman – Everyone’s favourite Farmer has lots to say this month and don’t forget to read his diray of what to look out for in May
- NGS – There are plenty of gardens open for charity in the Four Shires this month, we offer you a fantastic selection
- Inspired by the 60s – sixties styling in your home
- From Cyclist to recyclist -Maggie Chaplin tells the tale of her Grandfather and his love for making ‘Proddy’ and ‘Hooky’ rugs
- Banbury Bulls make it a treble – and we were there!
- A taste of sping – the inaugural event from Banbury Town Council was met with glorious sunshine and plenty of visitors
- Complimentary Arancini – We visit the Churchill Arms in Paxford, you should too, it is truly amazing!
- Royal Wedding – We meet to two local ladies who will be attending the Royal Wedding this month
- Pictures from the past – Always popular, can you tell us anything about the pictures featured this month?
This is just some of the content of the May issue. Grab your copy now and let us know what you think. We love to hear from you (firstname.lastname@example.org)