The August issue of the Magazine has hit the shelves. Bettween the covers this month you will find, fabulous social events, a wonderful wedding feature and plenty of local reading!
Included this month:
- To Catch a King – Charles Spencer visited Broughton Castle last month to present his new book ‘To Catch A King’, Four Shires were there to capture the evening
- Out and About – With the children now offiacially on their school holidays we have plenty of wonderful events going on locally that you can enjoy
- Arty Bit – Barry Whitehouse wonders if tracing is cheating and he visits local artist Sarah B Smith in her North Oxfordshire Studio
- Radio Horton – Local Hospital Radio station celebrates its Birthday and we were their with them
- Your Wedding – Our feature this month helps you with the planning of your Four Shires Wedding; We have the ultimate coutdown planner, 24 of the best local venues and glorious gowns for you to enjoy
- Cotswold Wildlife Park Photo competiton – We have a wonderful spread of pictures from the recent comptition
- Superheroes’ Midnight Walk – The annual Midnight Walk in aid of Katherine House Hospice was a fantastic success; we celebrate the event with a spread of pictures and congratulations to Four Shires very own Kate Wilton for taking part!
- Festivals – All the fun of local festivals and events are spread across 4 wonderful pages – we really are blessed in this area
- Rugby Club Ball – We capture this event
- Golden age of steam – 50 Years young we visited the Banbury Steam fair
- Soap Box Derby – Racing down a hill in homemade karts at Avon Dassett; we were there!
- Countryman – George fennemore is down on the farm and don;t forget to read his latest diary for the month ahead!
- Fir Tree Fundraiser – A wonderful fundraiser was held last month for Cancer Research; we were delighted to cover the event at Fir Tree Farm
- NGS Gardens – Plenty locally to visit this month
- Charity Golf – Dedicated golfers helped raise thousands of pounds for charity last month in a 24 hour tournament, we have some great pictures from the event
- Who’s Who? – Tristan Peissel from Chipping Norton School gives us the low down on all the Drs past and present in anticipation of the new season starting this autumn
- Pictures from the Past – who do you know?
These are just a few of the entries in this months publication! We would love to hear what you think of the latest edition. You can send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org