The November issue Four Shires Magazine is out now!
Between the covers this month you will find:
- Books – Along with our usual selection of books, this month you can red about some fabulous new books from local authors: One who writes for children and another who has written about their life as a Luthier
- Out and About – There is so much to enjoy around our Four Shires this month, what will you do first?
- Photography Success – We love great photos and this month is no exception we have pages dedicated to veternairy photography, still life photography and also the Adderbury and Deddington District photography society hold there annual exhibition
- In the Studio with Ella Hendy – Barry Whitehouse meets locval artist Ella Hendy in the studio
- The Oxford Art Book – a new book celebrating Oxford has been released. It contains some amazing images created by those artists that the city inspires. See a fine selection of these images within the November issue
- Destination Shopping – Love it or hate it Christmas is just around the corner and many of us will be starting to tick people off our ‘Nice lists’. We are an advocate of shopping local and include some great local options within our shopping feature
- Countryman – With the cabbage stem beetle wreaking havoc on the most important crops and the minister of agriculture thinknig he can control the weather, George Fenemore is in for a rough ride
- Big rescue event – Tree surgeons took centre stag recently for a charity training day in aid of The Warwickshire Air Ambulance. You can see the pictures in this months magazine
- Ben case – Ben Case held his open day last month and Four Shires friends Tudor Photography were there
- A Discovery of Witches – with Sky one’s recent production coming to a close we are privelidged to be able to bring you some production shots from when the show visited Oxford for filming
- Two for Tea – Four Shires visits two tea rooms ‘Thyme for Tea’ in Kineton and ‘Broomfields tearooms’ at the Brackley Antiques Cellar
- Globe Re-opens – The Globe re-opens in Warwick and we were there
- Gane on! – Best rabbit recipes
- HRH Princess Royal – HRH Princess Anne unveils a new war memorial at The Horse Trust – we have the pictures
- Birth of Radar – We pay tribute to the birth of Radar which has its routes in a Northamptonshire village
- Pictures from the Past – Always popular, who do you recognise and what could you tell us about the pictures featured?
This is just a very small handful of the many great local features we bring you this month. We would love to hear your thoughts on the magazine. Please email email@example.com