The latest issue of Four Shires magazine is out now. Between the covers of the September issue you will find an amazing array of features, events and stories to enjoy.
Included within this months issue:
- Out and About: There is plenty to see and do across the Four Shires this month – what will you do first?
- Boddington village hall and playground: Upper Boddington gets a great new playground and the village hall is proving a huge success
- End of the Line?: Is it the end of the line for Brackley station building? We certainly hope not – read a comprehensive feature on the iconic building that the community are hoping to save from the developers
- Around the Galleries: If art is your thing then there are plenty of great exhibitions to visit this month
- Equestrian pursuits: As part of our equestrian feature this month we have a round up of the upcoming Point to Point season and we enjoy a visit to the 60th anniversary of the Game Fair
- Education: With the brand new school year about to start, we celebrate all that is good about Four Shires education and we offer a high school survival guide (written by someone who knows) and also how to encourage your child to do their homework
- Countryman: Four Shires favourite, Countryman George decides that Mr Gove can’t control the weather, yet seems to think he can
- NGS Gardens: Once again a fabulous selection of open gardens to visit this month
- Gardening in September: David Willliams lets you know what to do this month in the garden
- Medieval Mayhem: Maggie Chaplin talks about the battle of Tewkesbury
- Making Waves in Warwick: We visit the annual Warwick Regatta
- Homes and interiors: Lots of lovely properties are up for sale and in the last insatallment of our ‘Turn Back Time’ feature we turn our intentions to the 1920s
- Bond’s DB5 is re-surrected: a celebration of the DB5 which is seeing a limited run reproduction for those that can afford its £2.75m price tag
- Forge Cafe: Forge coffee at Culworth opens and we were there
- Craft Revolution: Editor, Jeremy Wilton visits Black Pit Brewery
- The Lion at Wendlebury: A gastro pub with rooms is a roaring success
- Banbury Food Fair: We visit the annual Banbury event
- Kinky Boots comes back to its home town: Kinky boots will be going on tour and will be visiting the town where it all happend, Northampton
- Pictures from the Past: do you know anywhere or anyone featured this month – if you do we would love to hear from you email@example.com
This is just a small selection of everything we have featured within the September issue of the magazine. It is avaliable to purchase now. We would love to hear what you think!